Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Number 6

Well it hasn't even been 24 hours since I posted my resolution list and I've already screwed up. Number 6.  ( I'll wait here while you go check the list)  I'm sure it's become clear that I have no idea what any of these buttons on the template setup for the blog site really mean.  For all I know I may be rewiring the Kremlin.    What I do know is I had Followers and now I don't.  That means either you all jumped ship at the same time - while a little unbelievable I can't hold it against you but don't expect a Christmas card next year. OR you all decided to go "private" with your settings because being associated with me is a complete embarrassment to you and you don't want to have to explain me to your children. OR I made an adjustment to edit the template ( yada yada yada) and have wiped you from existence. Highly unlikely but let's go with it.   Sometimes when I'm working on the computer I'm like a parakeet on crack.

got a vision yet......I'll wait......okay, that's me


Not a parakeet or crack - but if you lack the imagination to summon a vision you'll never notice.  You're welcome.



I get in a bit of a hurry . I'd like to point out that there's is literally no one here to stop me from touching buttons - sooooo that's a little dangerous.  ( except the dog and we have a previous treat agreement that is unbreakable by Canine Law, or something )  And I have discovered that getting older does NOT in fact guarantee the ability to restrain yourself from touching buttons randomly.  Just ask the staff at El Portons.  Really , should they have all those touch screens unattended , with all those colors.... TWEET TWEET TWEET.   Extra cheese on order 17.

So , if by chance you were a Follower ( which puts a lot responsibility on a drugged budgie) or would like to become a Follower ( because you worship frenzied fowls) would you ever so kindly make yourself reappear.  I apparently possess supernatural gifts of which I know no bounds.  Lord, help me.

( I cleverly edited the title of Followers to "My People - you know who you are"  having no idea that in fact ONLY you know who you are ------ so I'm clairvoyant too.)

( also at the top is a place where you can have this emailed to you, you know, because you're wayyyy too busy solving crimes or sorting socks - I know I am)

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm one of your people and I'm scared. So I invited a friend to come along for the ride and hold my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered why this post made it on without a notification. I thought I was loosing my mind, when in actuality you are loosing yours. Thanks for making me look good;}!

    ReplyDelete