Sunday, April 13, 2014

Why Men Shop Alone

Last night when I was suppose to be crafting with friends. 
[eating donuts from Gibson's]


Trudy: We should exercise more. 
Me:   Let's all get FitBits together! (FitBits are exercise bracelets that supposedly sync to your computer/smartphone.......supposedly) 
[Best Buy emergency trip] 

Zelda: ohhhh, look at all the colors
Trudy: jeesh, which one, which one? 
Me:  let's get one of each, then order the pack.
Trudy:  good idea. 

[after a trip to Best Buy - where Ricky the cashier was less than impressed by our enthusiasm,  that night while eating ChickFilA IceDreams, which are fabulous] 



And this is what happens when you try to sync 3 devices at the same time to various smartphones and computers while sitting 3 feet from each other. Apparently. 

Trudy:  Mine won't sync
Me:  You're suppose to charge it first. 
Zelda:  No, just put it on. 
Trudy:  I see mine on the computer but not on my phone. 
Me;  Hey, yours is on my phone but not my own. 
Zelda:  Mine isn't working. 
Me:  I think we're cross syncing. 
Zelda:  I've lost weight just doing this. Look 1.9 pounds!
Me:  I think that's me. 
Trudy:  Than it must work. 
Me: Quick hand me a donut! I'll run around the house WITH the donut.
Zelda:  It's very nice of them to send a smaller bracelet because they know you're going to lose weight. Does it talk? 
Trudy: Can I program it to have Ryan Gosling's voice because I'd find that very encouraging. 
Me: "girl, don't even step on that scale...go get a donut now"
Zelda:  Ohhhh, we can be friends on their app!  

[The names have been changed to protect our husbands.  Well not mine, but theirs]  [yes there's  a weekly craft meeting.  They're mandatory]

Crafting is dangerous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment