Sunday, November 20, 2011

Reasons to Blog ( not good ones, just mine)


1. Everyone within earshot has already heard my stories.

2. Planning ahead for Alzheimer's ( my family says I'm already there)

3. Chickens.       They're pretty funny and give great constructive criticism.

4. So far cheaper than a therapist - however I may have to retain a lawyer so...

5. Even I get tired of repeating myself - hand out cards with the blog address

6. Maybe the pain in the butt relative who thinks they have to tell me every little detail
    of what Aunt Busybody said to Cousin Slacker will feel threatened by the prospect
    of being published.

7. It makes me look busy and productive.  "Not now honey....blogging" Which sounds
    infinitely better than "Not now honey.....pinning" ( curse you Pinterest)

8. There appears to be no chance of being interviewed by Johnny Carson. [fingers still crossed]

9. I feel compelled to beat my younger sister to it - people tend to remember the first story
    as truth. [nah nah nah]

10. My dog hid in the attic for three hours - I need a backup listener.

1 comment: