Saturday, June 29, 2013

Laundry Songs


Sinatra sang about Ermine.  Those were the days.  

Me:  Anybody have laundry they need done?  Looking for colors only.

Andrew:  Laundry in my white tee.

Me  What? No, I said colors.

Andrew:  Making demands, in my white tee.

Me: What? No, I SAID GIVE ME YOUR COLORS TO WASH!

Andrew: Yelling, in my white tee.

Me:  What are you talking about? Do your own laundry then.

Andrew: Laying down the law, in my white tee.

Katie: Mom, he's making fun of the very large white t-shirt that you're wearing.

Me: Well it's comfortable and I like it. Why is that funny?

Andrew: Asking questions, in my white tee.

Katie: It just is, don't ask.

Me:  Well, I think we both know I'm going to keep asking until someone tells me. Or I Google it.

Andrew: Googling, in my white tee.

Me.  That's it......


Don't , just don't look it up.
Seriously.
( It's a very catchy rap song about all the fun and illegal things one can do in a white tee clearly written by very sad and lonely children with too much time on their hands.   With words I can only find in the Urban Dictionary.)

I'm still wearing it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment