Wednesday, November 6, 2013

More Adventures in MOG Land. Part 2 . Spanx

STOP IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY EARLIER POST. GO BACK. ---okay then.

Literally one day later

Me:  Hi Pat!!
Pat: [stares at me like she's never seen me before] ummm, hi.
Me:  I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Pat:  Can I help you?
Me: We bonded yesterday, I was the bra-ripper.......I'm back to get that Spanx.
Pat: Oh.

Clearly this relationship meant more to me.

I'm home with the Spanx

Bill:  HEY, did you just buy something at "Rhymes with Williards" for $92.00?  I just got an emailed receipt.
Me:  Yeah, isn't that great that I can email it to you from the store?
Bill:  yeah, great, whatever......what cost 92.00
Me:  My underwear, you know the Spanx so I can get in that dress.
Bill:  92.00..............?????
Me:  Trust me this is NOT an area we can afford to skimp in.
Bill:   Apparently not.

No comments:

Post a Comment