Friday, May 17, 2013

I love sharpies. And stupid magazine articles

Some days when I'm sideways with the world in general.  Or specifically a family member.  Or even more specifically a husband. To clarify I mean mine.  Not anyone else's.  I take out my frustration on magazines.  Usually the ads , sometimes the articles.  Like writing my insights onto the page somehow gets to the person responsible for either thinking this was good idea or more to the point that children under the age of 4 should run the world.  Look around.  They already do.  Hey Marketing Guru....please stop.  I hope you have a dozen children . All under the age of 7.  At once.  And you're left alone with them.  Without your clever magazine articles.  --------also I do this because I donc't think writing my comments on my husband would solve any problems. And  I'd only  feel better for about an hour.  You know, while he was sleeping. Which is now.   
sharpies... better than therapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment