Thursday, May 9, 2013

laptop hell

I have been without my laptop.  It had a virus.  Or a nasty cold, whatever.  I got it back today. Personally I think this was God's way of keeping me from posting nasty comments about my marriage.  Or perhaps my marriage partner.  Since we've been in a marriage death match the last couple of months.  So I'm pretty confident that he's going to smite my laptop into oblivion after today.  Although I'm over my marriage frustration and have moved on to new and improved frustrations.  :

Like: 
Now that I have the laptop it's been wiped clean.  Of everything.   Like programs and connections and passwords and contacts. **&*#(@^**.    and that's all I'm saying about that.

Picking a song for my mother/son wedding dance.  I haven't found one yet that conveys the relationship I have with my son.  We're both so warped.  It's a challenge.  I like the "Yeah Toast" song, and it does address our shared love of warm crispy bread but it's hard to dance to.   I'm trying to talk him into a waltz with no lyrics, but mostly so I can twirl my dress.  All women like to twirl.  It's a fact.

Looking for that darn MOG dress.  Planning on going with the MOB to try on dresses this weekend.  She's a size negative 6, and lives in the gym and is in very very good shape.  And I love her which makes it doubly difficult to be unhappy about this trip.  She's going to try and talk me into a strapless backless slinky number which will look stunning on her and will only cause me to go into a deep depression.  I can't dance with back-fat flailing itself at guests  That's unseemly.  This should be great for my self-esteem.  I'm taking wine in a sippy cup. 

Hiring the fifth front desk person at our office in five years.  Seriously the fertility rate in that office is frightening. And it's even more frightening trying to use the phrase "working uterus" into interviews while not violating any federal laws.

But in case you were worried that I'd decided not to blog any more or worse you were hoping I would NEVER blog anymore .....fear/hope NOT!   I like venting into cyberspace.  And I've missed you all so much. And your uteruses.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment