Saturday, April 28, 2012

Another activity we won't be doing together.

Looking out into our backyard from the breakfast table.

Bill:  What are you laughing at?


Another case of one working and one pretending.

Me: The silly argument those robins are having.

Bill:  Robins are arguing?

Me:  Well one of them is.  Fred is not happy that Shirley won't share her worm hunting techniques.  And Fred is just lazy.  I don't think Shirley is going to put up with it very long.  She's already shown him how and where.  He just stands there and complains that she's getting all the good worms and she's not sharing at all.  Fred is getting on my last nerve.

Bill:  Well maybe they're married and everytime Fred brings his own worm she's all " Where did you get that? That's not what I told you to get? You never listen to me!?  Fred is getting the short worm here.

Me:  What?!  Clearly he's acting like he doesn't know where the worms are EVEN after seeing Shirley get worms over and over.  Fred likes being on worm welfare.  Why should he work if Shirley can just give him one of her worms? He pretends to be looking for worms while Shirley is a worm workaholic.  DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR WORM SHIRLEY!!!

Bill: Oh good grief.  I'm going to the golf course. 

Me: On your way back will you stop by the store and get some hamburger?

I don't think he heard me.     Birdwatching is not as relaxing as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment