Thursday, May 3, 2012

New topic to argue about.



white never shows dirt. 
 
I hit our garage last night.  While driving the all white mommy mini-van.  Naturally Bill had just walked out of the house and was standing there when it happened.  That's so annoying.   We've lived in this house almost 20 years.  I've never hit anything.......I've never been witnessed hitting anything.   I seriously sideswiped the left wall scraping paint off the garage all the way down the side of the car.   I wasn't drinking.  Or texting.  Or talking to anyone else. I just hit it. 

There was a time in my life when I would have had a heart attack or cried or apologized profusely or most likely done all three at once.  ( I did feel a little stupid) . But it was his face.  The look of total disbelief on his face that got me.   As I got out of the car and walked past him into the house I said, " I believe that's why they call them bumpers."   He's probably going to park on the street from now on.
argument still in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment