Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Owl Hats

I have wayyyy too many hobbies.  Wayyy too many.   The flavor of the week is:

not for baby owls. 




Crocheted Baby Owl Hats!!!  I found the pattern on www.simply2irresistible.etsy.com thru the Ravelry.com website.  Kind of a crack house for those of us who do crocheting and knitting which is slightly cheaper than crack.  Or so I've been told anyway.  But is rapidly getting out of control as I've begun stalking a knit shop in Germantown called Rainbow Yarns and Fibers.  This is not your Walmart yarns, this stuff is to die for. ( so alot like crack actually)  I've fondled every skein in there to the point of being put on a yarn restraining order.  It's an illness I tell you!  
If you're interested in having one made shoot me an email or comment.   I usually charge 25 million dollars a piece because I'd like to retire now and it seemed like a viable plan. But the introductory price will be 25.00 until you get hooked on them and want to score more and more bird themed hats working you're way up to mortgaging your house for the Bald Eagle Sombrero.  ( I don't have one of those but if you're strung out on owl hats you'll order anything.)  A steal I tell ya!  This one is for a newborn but can be made in many sizes. My cat is not being very cooperative in modeling it for me.
 
ran out of floss 

 The dog seems fine with it though.  Here's Maddie modeling a scarf I barely finished before the cat tried to eat it.  She hates crafts.
Maddie "anything for cheese" Burriss








Also I'm trying to figure out how to post under different tabs which I would have called "Tabs" but for some reason this has to be done under "labels" because no one called and asked me what I thought. All that to say I'm asking forgiveness in advance for anything that may or may not be showing up in the right places.     Much like myself on any given day.  So sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment